Skip to main content

Introduction

My name is Carla Godfrey, I am thirty-one years old. Welcome to my blog.

The objective of this blog is to make you aware of my freelance services as a retail assistant.

I have experience in customer service and have worked in a charity shop as well as helping out at a retail event.

I can manage the till and various shop assistant duties as well as managing a retail site e.g. uploading new products etc.

I charge £6.80/ hour. (Timesheet will be provided).

(Public liability insurance provided if needed)

Payment either via Paypal/bank transfer.

If at all interested please contact me via e-mail: carla.godfrey2506@gmail.com

or via phone: 07542013778


NB: I will NOT be available:

 4th November (afternoon from 2pm)

 4th,5th,24th,25th,26th December

New Year's day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog